Real Soccer 2009 now available in the App Store
- 198 teams with real players’ names thanks to the FIFPRO license.
- 3D graphics worthy of the best handheld soccer games.
- play throw-ins by tilting your iPhone.
- 12 stadiums entirely modeled in 3D.
The game utilizes a virtual gamepad for controls, the list of moves available to players really shows how much thought Gameloft put into this game. Honestly, I was expecting a simple soccer game with just a few moves, but turns out the game had a lot more to offer than meets the eye.
There was also mention of adding multiplayer over WiFi in the next updates, which raises the question, can iPhone gamers only play eachother over WiFi if they are on the same WiFi router or do they mean you can play with any other iPhone gamer connected to WiFi in the world?
- Rev your Engines ‘Real Racing’ is Now Available in the App Store
- Hands-on Video with iPhone racer ‘Real Racing’
- Red Alert, Worms and Madden NFL 10 get Multiplayer Update
- Firemint’s Real Racing Gets Big Update
- Chess With Friends