Combat Flight Sim ‘Flying Aces’ coming to the iPhone in November
SnakeHead Software has recently announced the first combat flight sim for the iPhone, Flying Aces, scheduled for release in November 2008.
When watching the gameplay video of Flying Aces, the first game that comes to mind is X-Plane. Although I did enjoy the realism offered by X-Plane, I’m even more excited about this upcoming combat flight sim.
The ranking system feature is a great way to add more replay value, but instead of just competing for the highest score, SnakeHead Software could make Flying Aces a must have by implementing head-to-head player combat. *Crosses Fingers*
- Thrilling High Speed Action
- Compete against other iPhone players
- Accelerometer flight control, just like a real flight-stick
- Fantastic graphics and special effects
- Power-Ups for added strategy
- Ranking system vs. other players
- Fun and colorful flight game ‘BiiPlane’ lands in the App Store
- Gameloft Releases Modern Combat: Sandstorm for iPhone
- Upcoming Modern Combat: Sandstorm Update to Add Multiplayer Support
- X-Plane first true Flight Simulator for the iPhone
- Warfare Incorporated: Full-on RTS game coming to the iPhone [Updated]