‘Fastlane Street Racing’ now available in the App Store
Another great racing game makes its way to the App Store, Fastlane Street Racing (AppStore) is now available for the iPhone and iPod touch.
I mentioned in the previous post about how impressive the graphics looked in the screenshots. After getting some hands on time with the game, I can definitely say, Fastlane Street Racing does not disappoint in the graphics department. The screenshots don’t do this game justice, when you see the game in motion you’ll be blown away by the superb graphics, definitely top notch out of all the racing games currently available on the iPhone.
Fastlane Street Racing ran smooth for the most part, I only experienced a few slow downs. This is an important quality for a racing game, any graphics lag could easily take away from responsive steering.
Like other iPhone racers, you steer your car by tilting your iPhone and use the touchscreen for brakes and gas. You can drift around corners by tapping on the brakes as you make your turn.
This is a solid racer with excellent graphics, the detailed environments really add to the experience, the only feature missing is a multiplayer option.
- 5 Game modes
- High detail 3D graphics
- Advanced lighting and effects
- 10 Original cars
- 8 Fun and challenging city routes
- 2 High speed race circuits
- 6 Challenge tracks
- Races can be saved as replays
- ‘Fastlane Street Racing’ coming soon to the App Store
- Firemint’s Real Racing Gets Big Update
- New racer available in the App Store, Asphalt 4: Elite Racing
- Rev your Engines ‘Real Racing’ is Now Available in the App Store
- ‘Dirt Moto Racing’ Rolls into the App Store