Commander Europe at War Update adds Cross-Platform Multiplayer
Freeverse has released a substantial update to the Mac OS X turn-based strategy title, Commander Europe at War, adding the much needed cross-platform multiplayer feature.
The great quality of multiplayer games is how much replay value they have, but not having a large pool of players to fight against can be the death of any well made multiplayer game, waiting 30 minutes to find opponents is no fun in any game. Now Mac gamers will have a much larger pool of opponents to choose from.
Besides the addition of the cross-platform multiplayer feature Freeverse has also worked hard to make the game more stable.
- Multiplayer bug fixes
- Sound bug fixes
- Improved load time
- Improved frame rate
- In-game Experience fixes
- In-game Fog of war fixes
- Upcoming Modern Combat: Sandstorm Update to Add Multiplayer Support
- Red Alert, Worms and Madden NFL 10 get Multiplayer Update
- Microsoft moving towards cross-platform games, iPhone ports hinted
- Care for some Multiplayer Tetris? Take Mino for a Spin
- Funky Punch 1.1 update adds Storyline and Rewards