Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 now available on Mac OS X
One of the longest running RTS series, Command & Conquer, has just released Red Alert 3 for Mac OS X.
In Red Alert 3 the Soviets try to reverse the Allies victory by traveling back in time to assassinate the one man that provided them with the key technologies to defeat the Soviet forces, Albert Einstein.
After a successful assassination mission, returning back to their time they find the Allied forces have weakened as planned, but as a side effect of their actions they find a new stronger enemy has come into existence, Empire of the Rising Sun.
- Red Alert 3 brings back everything fans love about the series, the humor, the popcorn style story and the franchise’s fast, action-oriented gameplay, while breaking new ground for the genre, with an entirely co-operative, story-driven campaign campaign mode and an increased emphasis on naval gameplay.
- Co-Op Done Right – Every mission is designed from the ground-up with co-operative gameplay in mind. Join forces and strategize with friends online or join forces with nine AI commanders, three for each faction, all of whom have their own unique personality and style of play that might come in handy depending on the situation.
- Command the Seas, Conquer the World – Experience Gameplay as for the first time in the series, waging war on the water will be every bit as important as dominating by land and air. Gain strategic advantages by controlling resources in the seas and mounting three-pronged attacks from all directions.
- A New Threat from the East – The Empire of the Rising Sun is a technological terror, with unit designs influenced by a mixture of science-fiction, martial arts and robot culture. The Empire?s futuristic units can transform into alternate forms, and they specialize in naval warfare. Star-Studded Storytelling – Command & Conquer’s trademark live-action videos return in HD, with over 60 minutes of footage featuring the largest cast in the history of the Command & Conquer franchise.
- Command & Conquer Red Alert Coming Soon to iPhone
- Red Alert, Worms and Madden NFL 10 get Multiplayer Update
- Atari’s acrade classic ‘Missile Command’ comes to the iPhone
- Missile Command
- Star Trek: D-A-C Sets Course for Mac OS X