Team 17′s Worms Headed for Mac OS X and iPhone
Worms 2: Armageddon was released on July 1, 2009 for Xbox 360 Live Arcade. Fresh out of the gate Worms 2: Armageddon has been well received for its first week, scoring a respectable 82% based on 5 reviews on Metacritic.
Worms 2: Armageddon is turn based and plays similar to artillery games, but with a wacky assortment of weapons at your disposal as you’ll see in the video. Oh and be sure to click on the fullscreen option to see see the gameplay video in all its HD glory. Worms 2: Armageddon will eventually be released for Mac OS X, but no release date have been given at this time.
- Team 17′s Worms for the iPhone has been submitted to the App Store
- Worms for iPhone: First Hands-on Impressions
- Red Alert, Worms and Madden NFL 10 get Multiplayer Update
- Classic LucasArts Games Headed for the iPhone?
- Impressive Space Shooter Shadows of Lylat Headed for Mac