Firemint’s Real Racing Gets Big Update
Firemint’s Real Racing ($9.99) is already considered by many as the best App Store racer to date, and with Firemint’s latest update to their popular racer the gap just got wider.
- New vehicle class: listen to the distinct roar of a V12 engine and experience unsurpassed speed and control with 12 new exotic vehicles
- Support for up to 6 players in local WiFi multiplayer (up from 2 players)
- Select your favourite songs from your personal music library while racing (iPhone and iPod Touch OS 3.0)
- Completely new game soundtrack with 10 original music tracks composed specifically for Real Racing
- Even more content in Career Mode with an exotic vehicle qualifier and two new championships
- New control method: touch-wheel-to-steer, manual accelerate and manual brake
- Increased smoothing of the horizon tilt feature
The move from 2 player WiFi multiplayer to 6 is great, but what I’d really love to see is multiplayer over Bluetooth added to Real Racing. This would make multiplayer on the go actually viable.
- Rev your Engines ‘Real Racing’ is Now Available in the App Store
- Hands-on Video with iPhone racer ‘Real Racing’
- Help Shape HeroCraft’s Upcoming Game, Protoxide Racing
- Red Alert, Worms and Madden NFL 10 get Multiplayer Update
- Racing Game 2XL ATV Offroad Rolls into the App Store