Gameloft Releases Modern Combat: Sandstorm for iPhone
Gameloft’s highly anticipated iPhone first person shooter was released yesterday, Modern Combat: Sandstorm (iTunes Link), priced at $6.99.
Modern Combat: Sandstorm, Gameloft’s new action-thriller will plunge you into the heart of modern war. Assigned to Mission Sandstorm, your duty is to locate and annihilate a new terrorist cell setting up shop and recruiting foreign insurgents in a remote desert hot spot. This jarring first person shooter will equip you with the most sophisticated and powerful modern day weapons.
- 10 missions featuring varied and highly polished Middle Eastern environments (city, hospital, sewers, port, lab, training camp etc…)
- Intuitive iPhone controls offer unprecedented game fluidity. Choose among 3 different control systems: Default Controls, Screen Tap and Virtual Sticks
- Use a wide range of authentic, advanced weapons (2 assault rifles, sniper rifle, RPG, shotgun, submachine gun, light machine gun, heavy machine gun mounted on a moving 4X4, explosive grenades, flashbang grenades, radiation detector) enriched with a leveling system that allows the player to progressively unlock weapons and use munitions from fallen foes
- Aim and shoot with extra precision in Sniper and Ironsight mode
- Highly polished 3D graphics provide full immersion into the military experience and high intensity combat
- Cinematic snippets, military voice-overs and true-to-life situations increase game realism
- Gameloft Releases First Video of Modern Combat: Sandstorm
- Upcoming Modern Combat: Sandstorm Update to Add Multiplayer Support
- Gameloft releases ‘Let’s Golf’ for the iPhone
- Red Alert, Worms and Madden NFL 10 get Multiplayer Update
- Unreal Engine 3 Running on iPod touch and iPhone 3GS